Business Incentives & Attraction
Even with agriculture as the primary industry, the people of Osceola County recognize the need for diversity in their businesses and industries. Many businesses involving a large variety of items have made their homes in Osceola County, utilizing the talented and hard working people who live and work here.
If your or your Organization are looking for a place to start or relocate, Osceola County Iowa is a place to consider for your Business. Read on to find out what we have to offer.
Why Your Business Should Be Here:
- We offer the amenities of a quality life complemented by simple country charm.
- Our incorporated cities and county excel in the areas of education, health care, and public services.
- We have real pride in our people: dedicated, strong work ethics, professional, caring individuals who create the growth and spirit of opportunity which makes this county a great place to live.
- Osceola County is a great place to raise families.
- The county and it's communities are progressive.
- Our environment is clean.
- The cost of living is very affordable.
- We are centrally located to other areas such as Minneapolis / St. Paul, Des Moines, Omaha, Sioux City, and Sioux Falls.
- We also offer amenities of life in an area that is safer, less expensive, and less stressful place to live, work, and raise a family.
What We Are Looking For:
- Families looking for a great place to live and raise their children.
- Young professionals and business individuals to locate and establish their businesses/practices.
- Individuals that are tired of larger more complicated life styles and are seeking a level of quality of life contained in a country format.
- Progressive small services and manufacturing industries which are clean, high tech, and are looking to make a higher level of profit.
How We Can Get You Here:
- You can start by requesting additional information from our offices.
- We have progressive financing packages available and are willing to negotiate.
- Affordable industrial sites.
- Available retail and commercial space.
- Affordable housing opportunities.